Post by Admin on 22-03-2016
International Journal of Sustainable Future for Human Security (J-SustaiN), 2015, 3 (2): 1-34
- Cover, PDF
- N. Agya Utama, Benjamin C. McLellan, Editorial, pp. 1-2, PDF
- Niken Prilandita, Benjamin C. McLellan and Tetsuo Tezuka, Framework for Identifying Autonomous Decision-Making Process in Energy and Environmental Issues: Case Studies in Indonesian Communities (Rukun Warga), pp. 3-17, PDF
- Maekawa, D.S., Oliveira, S., Relocation Program for Indigenous Communities:Socioeconomis Impacts Mitigation in Brazil, pp. 18-22, PDF
- Dimithri Devinda Jayagoda, Community-based Mangrove Forest Management in Association with Sustainable Tourism in Puerto Princesa City of the Philippines, pp. 23-30, PDF
- Nur Hidayah Abdul Jabar, Zul Ilham, Shaikh Mohd Saifuddeen, Noor Naemah Abdul Rahman, Green Energy towards Sustainability from the Islamic Perspective, pp. 31-34, PDF
J-Sustain Call for Papers and Publication Schedule 2016
Although we accept papers at any time, we would like to make prospective authors aware of our tentative cut-off deadlines for submission and target publication dates for regular issues in 2016.
We aim for two standard issues and will also potentially publish additional issues based on special themes or large numbers of submitted papers.
Two standard issues for 2016 (tentative timeline):
Deadline for full manuscript submission for Vol 4, Issue 1: February, 2016.
Publication: April, 2016.
Selected papers from SUSTAIN 2015 will be published as a supplement to the first issue.
Call for Special issues:
We have an open call for potential special issues, please contact the Chief Editors for discussion of suggested hemes.
Download Manuscript Template
Please submit your manuscript to email@example.com
J-SustaiN reviewing stages and steps are:
- Paper received – checking of (a) format compliance; (b) fit with the overall aims and themes of the journal; (c) English quality; (d) initial conformation with academic standards; (e) plagiarism check;
- If the paper passes all these, it is assigned to a subject editor who will send to review. (this process length varies – minimum 1 month, but in the case of certain subjects it is unavoidably longer)
- Reviewers comments will be sent to the authors with an initial decision – Reject / Minor / Major revisions
- Based on authors response to review and editing of paper, a final decision will be made (or there may be a repeat of 2 and 3)
We are looking forward to receiving your manuscript.
Dr. N. Agya Utama (Swiss German University - Baryon co.ltd)
Dr. Benjamin Craig McLellan (Kyoto University, Japan)