Post by Admin on 28-12-2016
International Journal of Sustainable Future for Human Security (J-SustaiN), 2016, 4 (2): 1-63
- Cover, PDF
- Benjamin C. McLellan, N. Agya Utama, Editorial, pp. 1, PDF
- Titi Muswati Putranti, Evaluation of Tax Incentive Policy for Low Carbon Industries in Indonesia, pp. 2-15,PDF
- Praswati PDK Wulan, Kevin Danar Cendana, Synthesis of Nanocarbon from Polyethylene Plastic Using Stainless Steel Catalyst via Oxidative Heat Treatment Preparation Method, pp.16-21, PDF
- Zakiah Ponrahono, Syariah Bachok, Mariana Mohamed Osman and Mansor Ibrahim, Sustaining Existing and Prospective Passengers on Urban Public Buses: The Case Study of Rapid Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia, pp. 22-29, PDF
- Zumahiran Kamarudin, Nur Farhana Mohd. Yusof, Pineapple Fibre Thread as a Green and Innovative Instrument for Textile Restoration, pp. 30-35, PDF
- Martin L Katoppo, Felia Srinaga and July Hidayat, Why Sustainable Design Should Be in Accordance with a Participatory Design Approach - The 1st Phase of Sustainable Kampong Model: Margamulya Village, Mauk, Tangerang, pp. 36-43, PDF
- Ma. Laurice Jamero, Miguel Esteban and Motoharu Onuki, Potential in-Situ Adaptation Strategis for Climate -Related Sea-Level Rise: Insights from a Small Islan in The Philippines Experiencing Earthquake Induced Land Subsidence, pp. 44-53, PDF
- Marlisa Ayu Trisia, Andi Patiware Metaragakusuma, Katsuya Osozawa and Hu Bai, Promoting Sago Palm in The Context of National Level: Challenges and Strategies to Adapt to Climate Change in Indonesia, pp. 54-63, PDF
J-Sustain Call for Papers and Publication Schedule 2017
Although we accept papers at any time, we would like to make prospective authors aware of our tentative cut-off deadlines for submission and target publication dates for regular issues in 2017.
We aim for two standard issues and will also potentially publish additional issues based on special themes or large numbers of submitted papers.
Two standard issues for 2017 (tentative timeline):
Deadline for full manuscript submission for Vol 5, Issue 1 : January, 2017.
Publication: February, 2017.
Selected papers from SUSTAIN 2014 and 2015 will be published as a supplement to the first issue.
Call for Special issues:
We have an open call for potential special issues, please contact the Chief Editors for discussion of suggested hemes.
Download Manuscript Template
Please submit your manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org
J-SustaiN reviewing stages and steps are:
- Paper received – checking of (a) format compliance; (b) fit with the overall aims and themes of the journal; (c) English quality; (d) initial conformation with academic standards; (e) plagiarism check;
- If the paper passes all these, it is assigned to a subject editor who will send to review. (this process length varies – minimum 1 month, but in the case of certain subjects it is unavoidably longer)
- Reviewers comments will be sent to the authors with an initial decision – Reject / Minor / Major revisions
- Based on authors response to review and editing of paper, a final decision will be made (or there may be a repeat of 2 and 3)
We are looking forward to receiving your manuscript.
Dr. Benjamin Craig McLellan (Kyoto University, Japan)
Dr. N. Agya Utama (Swiss German University)