Post by Admin on 03-06-2015
International Journal of Sustainable Future for Human Security (J-SustaiN), 2015, 3 (1): 1-62
- Cover, PDF
- N. Agya Utama, Benjamin C. McLellan, Editorial, pp. 1, PDF
- Aflizar, Cornelius Alarima Idowu, Edy Syafri, M. Azadur Rahman, Yoga Andriana Sandjaja, Husnain, Trace Metal Concentrations in an Agricultural Watershed: Case Study in the Sumani Watershed, West Sumatera Indonesia, pp. 2-11, PDF
- Fifi Gus Dwiyanti, Lucy Chong, Bibian Diway, Lee Ying Fah, Iskandar Zulkarnaen Siregar, Atok Subiakto, Koichi Kamiya, Ikuo Ninomiya, Ko Harada, Population Genetic Diversity in The Genus Dryoblanops Gaertn. f. (Dipterocarpaceae) Based on Nucler Microsatellite Markers, pp. 12-20, PDF
- T. Hartatik, W.B.P. Putra, S.D. Volkandari and Sumadi, Polymorphism of mtDNA Cytochrome b Gene of LOcal Cattle in Indonesia, pp. 21-24, PDF
- Yanyang Wang, Hiroki Oue, Estimation of Canopy Resistance and Surface Moisture Availability in a Rice Paddy Field pp. 25-31, PDF
- Fitrio Ashardiono, Monte Cassim, Adapting to Climate Change: Challenges for Uji Tea Cultivation, pp. 32-36, PDF
- Miguel Esteban, Ven Paolo Valenzuela, Nam Yi Yun, Takahito Mikami, Tomoya Shibayama, Ryo Matsumura, Hiroshi Takagi, Nguyen Danh Thao, Mario De Leon, Takahiro Oyama, Ryota Nakamura, Typhoon Haiyan 2013 Evacuation Preparations and Awareness, pp. 37-45, PDF
- Maochuan Hu, Kaoru Takara, Weili Duan, Bin He, Pingping Luo, Integrated Assessment of Hydro-Climatology Variability in Kamo River Basin: Confronting Climate and Extremes, pp. 46-55, PDF
- Alexander K. Lautensach, Sabina W. Lautensach, Prepare to be Offended Everywhere: How Cultural Safety In Public Places Can Prevent Violent Attacks, pp. 56-62, PDF
J-Sustain Call for Papers and Publication Schedule 2015
Although we accept papers at any time, we would like to make prospective authors aware of our tentative cut-off deadlines for submission and target publication dates for regular issues in 2015.
We aim for two standard issues and will also potentially publish additional issues based on special themes or large numbers of submitted papers.
Two standard issues for 2015 (tentative timeline):
Deadline for full manuscript submission for Vol 3, Issue 2: July 10, 2015.
Publication: September 30, 2015.
Selected papers from SUSTAIN 2014 will be published as a supplement to the first issue.
Call for Special issues:
We have an open call for potential special issues, please contact the Chief Editors for discussion of suggested hemes.
Download Manuscript Template
Please submit your manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your manuscript.
Dr. N. Agya Utama (Sahitya Institute for Research, Indonesia)
Dr. Benjamin Craig McLellan (Kyoto University, Japan)